Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 8 of weaning

Pretty much normal today.  Did some DS/CC by the front door.  Actually got to open the door a little, but then ran into the problem that Katie sticks her nose out to look and sniff the outdoors.  But it's progress!  I will do that some more before trying to get her to actually go outside and work on the front porch.

And I think I am about to learn what a bad idea giving Xanax at 9:30 pm is!  I am used to the night dose being the TCA, and thus it not being as important on timing.  But Xanax has a much more immediate onset, and shorter duration, and if Katie stays true to form, I have just set myself up for having a pup that is going to be crazy energetic around 11:30.  We will see... she just came in from doing major zoomies in the yard, still panting like a bellows, so maybe she will decide to sleep through the happy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment