Monday, January 23, 2012

Katie's journey starts

January 23rd.

Today Katie and I went to the behaviorist.  I now have a plan of attack to her issues.  And, knowing how easy it is to forget what things were like, I have decided to start this blog so that I can track her progress, what works, what doesn't, that sort of thing.  It's probably not going to be deathless prose, and not of much interest to anyone outside the world of shy dogs, but it will let me look back on where we were, and how far we have come.

Right now, the plan of attack is to work on focus exercises, DS/CC the yard and kid noises, and start weaning off the Elavil in preparation for switching the meds.  I will be keeping an eye on her behavior during this time.  Some regression is likely as she comes off the Elavil.

No comments:

Post a Comment