Sunday, April 1, 2012

First day of agility class

I re-enrolled Katie in agility class, and today was the first session.  She may not be ready for it yet.  She didn't want to stand up in class and do Touch, but would do it from a reclining position.  And she did Say Hello, so there was some progress there.  I am thinking about renting the place on Easter Sunday so that we can practice and get comfortable with being there without other people and dogs around.  And I will need to bring peanut butter balls.  Turns out that Katie prefers peanut butter to liver!

It's hard to read this girl sometimes.  She will be all bouncy and playful, but the minute I try and interact with her, she just lies down.  Like tonight, after not really doing much at class, she is full of high spirits at home, digging toys out of the toy box, pawing at me, throwing me play bows.  She definitely wants _something_!

No comments:

Post a Comment